Karen’s copywriting courses are interactive, informative and nurturing.
Creative Director, Karen Anderson, is an experienced university lecturer and business owner who loves to share her copywriting expertise with others.
Karen regularly runs 5 week face-to-face Copywriting Workshops for marketing students, marketing professionals and people who would like to investigate a career in copywriting. She uses real world examples and provides participants with an insight into working in an agency environment.
Topics cover the fundamentals of copywriting such as:
- How to write headlines
- The importance of being concise – not brief
- The differences between features and benefits
- How to improve readability and white space in any marketing collateral
Students are required to complete copywriting tasks and projects. In return, they are given personalised and detailed feedback on their work so they are able to rapidly develop their skill set. Each course is limited to a maximum of 10 students to facilitate quality feedback.
To enquire about holding the copywriting workshop at your college or educational facility, email Karen
Copywriting seminars for business people
Karen also runs half-day seminars for business owners, marketers and aspiring bloggers wishing to learn more about writing for business. Each session is highly interactive with lots of time allocated to working on your own project and receiving immediate feedback from Karen.
- How to write attention grabbing headlines
- How to develop a content plan for your blogs or customer newsletters
- How to differentiate between a feature and a benefit
If you are a business chamber, business coach or other organisation wishing to provide business people with high quality, practical copywriting fundamentals, contact Karen for more information. Call 1300 780 642 or email
Internships and Employment
Karen is always keen to hear from highly motivated people who have:
- Studied marketing, copywriting or communications
- Experience working in marketing or copywriting roles
You need to be self-disciplined, client-focused and understand the importance of delivering high quality content within deadlines.
Consider It Done Australia offers short-term internships, part-time employment and full-time employment for a lucky few.
If you are interested in working in a copywriting agency providing a diverse range of business writing services, send:
- Your resume
- An example of your work (even if it is an assignment)
- A short summary explaining why you want to be a copywriter and how you can add value to the team at Consider It Done Australia
If it seems like a lot of information, you are correct. All team members have worked hard to gain their position.
Please send your application here indicating whether you are seeking an internship, part-time or full-time employment.